Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 291Structure
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 29 - Leather and leather products; footwear
- Group: 291 - Tanned or dressed leather; composition leather
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2911 - Chamois leather; patent leather and patent laminated leather; metallised leather
- 2912 - Other leather, of bovine or equine animals, without hair on
- 2913 - Other leather, without hair on (including sheep, lamb, goat or kid skin leather); composition leather with a basis of leather or leather fibre
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.