Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 881Structure
- Section: 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- Division: 88 - Photographic apparatus, equipment and supplies and optical goods, n.e.s.; watches and clocks
- Group: 881 - Photographic apparatus and equipment, n.e.s.
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 881.1 - Photographic (other than cinematographic) cameras; photographic flashlight apparatus and flash bulbs (other than the discharge lamps of subgroup 778.2); parts and accessories thereof
- 881.2 - Cinematographic cameras and projectors, whether or not incorporating sound-recording or reproducing apparatus; parts and accessories thereof
- 881.3 - Photographic and cinematographic apparatus and equipment, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.