Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 742Structure
- Section: 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- Division: 74 - General industrial machinery and equipment, n.e.s., and machine parts, n.e.s.
- Group: 742 - Pumps for liquids, whether or not fitted with a measuring device; liquid elevators; parts for such pumps and liquid elevators
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 742.1 - Pumps fitted or designed to be fitted with a measuring device
- 742.2 - Fuel, lubricating or cooling medium pumps for internal combustion piston engines
- 742.3 - Concrete pumps
- 742.4 - Reciprocating positive displacement pumps, n.e.s.
- 742.5 - Rotary positive displacement pumps, n.e.s.
- 742.6 - Centrifugal pumps, n.e.s.
- 742.7 - Pumps for liquids, n.e.s., and liquid elevators
- 742.9 - Parts of the pumps and liquid elevators of group 742
No explanatory note available for this code.
This code corresponds to the following:
HS 1988 code(s) 84.13
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.