Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 671Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 67 - Iron and steel
- Group: 671 - Pig-iron, spiegeleisen, sponge iron, iron or steel granules and powders and ferro-alloys
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 671.2 - Pig-iron and spiegeleisen, in pigs, blocks or other primary forms
- 671.3 - Granules and powders, of pig-iron, spiegeleisen, iron or steel; ferrous products obtained by direct reduction of iron ore and other spongy ferrous products, in lumps, pellets or similar forms; iron having a minimum purity of 99.94%, in lumps, pellets or similar forms
- 671.4 - Ferromanganese
- 671.5 - Other ferro-alloys (excluding radioactive ferro-alloys)
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.