Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 661Structure
- Section: 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- Division: 66 - Non-metallic mineral manufactures, n.e.s.
- Group: 661 - Lime, cement, and fabricated construction materials (except glass and clay materials)
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 661.1 - Quicklime, slaked lime and hydraulic lime (other than calcium oxide and hydroxide of subgroup 522.6)
- 661.2 - Portland cement, aluminous cement, slag cement, supersulphate cement and similar hydraulic cements, whether or not coloured or in the form of clinkers
- 661.3 - Monumental or building stone, worked, and articles thereof
- 661.8 - Construction materials of asbestos-cement and fibre-cement and of unfired non-metallic minerals, n.e.s.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.