Detailed structure and explanatory notes
SITC Rev.3 code 232Structure
- Section: 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- Division: 23 - Crude rubber (including synthetic and reclaimed)
- Group: 232 - Synthetic rubber; reclaimed rubber; waste, parings and scrap of unhardened rubber
This Group is divided into the following Subgroups:
- 232.1 - Synthetic rubber and factice derived from oils, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip; mixtures of any product of group 231 with any product of this subgroup, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip
- 232.2 - Reclaimed rubber; waste and scrap of unhardened rubber
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.