The purpose of this paper is to present a general framework for evaluating the efficiency of statistical data editing in improving the quality of statistical products. The paper includes discussion of:
· the market for statistical products,
· the statistical quality in a market perspective,
· how the quality depends on editing process variables,
· how to measure quality and editing process performance data,
· model tools to support the design of editing processes.
Optionally provide your comments to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!