The metadata available in this repository is a work in progress. It reflects the latest reference metadata information provided by the UN System and other international organizations on data and statistics for the Tier I and II indicators in the global indicator framework. Since Tier III indicators are still under methodological development, a link to the webpage that includes all available work plans is being provided. This repository will be further updated and periodically reviewed in cooperation with the respective data compilers.
- Official list of global Sustainable Development Goal indicators
- Tier Classification for Global SDG Indicators
- Work Plans for Tier III Indicators
- Metadata for initially proposed indicators (archive)
- Latest news
Please send your feedback and suggestions for improvements to email@example.com.
Goal 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
Target 11.6: By 2030, reduce the adverse per capita environmental impact of cities, including by paying special attention to air quality and municipal and other waste management
- Indicator 11.6.1: Proportion of urban solid waste regularly collected and with adequate final discharge out of total urban solid waste generated, by cities
- Indicator 11.6.2: Annual mean levels of fine particulate matter (e.g. PM2.5 and PM10) in cities (population weighted)