Open Consultation on Grey Indicators
As agreed by the IAEG-SDG members, an open consultation on the proposed SDG Indicators coded 'grey' took place from 9 am EST, Wednesday, 9 December to 9 pm EST, Tuesday, 15 December.
The consultation was open to observers (non-IAEG Member States and representatives of regional commissions and regional and international agencies) and other stakeholders (civil society, academia and private sector). The consultation focuses on indicators that are coded 'grey', indicating that additional work and discussion are needed before reaching a final agreement on them.
The inputs and comments provided will be considered by the IAEG-SDG Members in their final phase of preparation of the indicator proposal for submission to the Statistical Commission. Please note that the final decision on the number, type and formulation of the indicators in the final proposal of the set of global indicators will be taken by the IAEG-SDG Members.
Results from open consultation on 'grey' indicators are now available
A document containing the inputs provided by the Observers of the Inter-agency and Expert Group on Sustainable Development Goal Indicators (IAEG-SDGs) and other stakeholders during the open consultation on proposed global SDG Indicators coded as "grey" is available here:
Several documents that may be of use when reviewing the indicators include:
- Results of the list of indicators reviewed at the second IAEG-SDG meeting (2 November 2015)
- Open consultation: Summary of comments received (corrected version 19 October 2015) and list of indicator proposals (11 August 2015)
- Compilation of Metadata Received on Indicators for Global Monitoring of the Sustainable Development Goals and Targets (updated 23 October 2015)
- Results of Questionnaire on Summary of Comments by IAEG Members (updated 22 Oct 2015)
- Statements made during the 2nd IAEG-SDG meeting and other relevant documents