List of Founding Members
The following institutions are the founding members of GIST:
- African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- World Bank (WB)
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- United Nations Statistical Institute for Asia and the Pacific (UNSIAP) (Secretariat for the Asia-Pacific Network of Training Institutions) (UNSIAP)
- Eurostat (Eurostat)
- Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC)
- Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre (EASTC)
- Ecole Nationale Superieure de Statistique et d' Economie (ENSEA)
- Arab Institute for Training and Research in Statistics (AITRS)
- Statistical, Economic and Social research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries (SESRIC)
- United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR)
- Partnership in Statistics for Development in the 21st Century (PARIS21)
- UN Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) (Secretariat of the Africa Group on Statistical Training -AGROST) (ECA)
- International Statistical Institution (ISI)
- United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD)
In addition to these statistical training institutes, the following countries whose NSOs provide training outside their countries are also members of GIST.
- Republic of Korea
- United States
UNSD will serve as the Secretariat of the GIST.
Please click here to download institutional profiles of the members.