Detailed structure and explanatory notes
(Standard International Trade Classification, Rev.4)
- 0 - Food and live animals
- 1 - Beverages and tobacco
- 2 - Crude materials, inedible, except fuels
- 3 - Mineral fuels, lubricants and related materials
- 4 - Animal and vegetable oils, fats and waxes
- 5 - Chemicals and related products, n.e.s.
- 6 - Manufactured goods classified chiefly by material
- 7 - Machinery and transport equipment
- 8 - Miscellaneous manufactured articles
- 9 - Commodities and transactions not classified elsewhere in the SITC
- I - Gold, monetary
- II - Gold coin and current coin
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.