Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 913Structure Notes
- Section: 9 - Community, social and personal services
- Division: 91 - Public administration and other services to the community as a whole; compulsory social security services
- Group: 913 - Compulsory social security services
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 9131 - Sickness, maternity or temporary disablement benefits
- 9132 - Government employee pension schemes; old-age, disability or survivors' benefits other than for government employees
- 9133 - Unemployment compensation benefits
- 9134 - Family and child allowances
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.