Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 522Structure Notes
- Section: 5 - Construction work and constructions; land
- Division: 52 - Constructions
- Group: 522 - Civil engineering works
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 5221 - Highways (except elevated highways), streets, roads, railways, airfield runways
- 5222 - Bridges, elevated highways, tunnels and subways
- 5223 - Waterways, harbours, dams and other waterworks
- 5224 - Long distance pipelines, communication and power lines (cables)
- 5225 - Local pipelines and cables; ancillary works
- 5226 - Constructions for mining and manufacture
- 5227 - Constructions for sport and recreation
- 5229 - Other civil engineering works
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.