Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 413Structure Notes
- Section: 4 - Metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 41 - Basic metals
- Group: 413 - Basic precious metals and metals clad with precious metals
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 4131 - Silver (including silver plated with gold or platinum), unwrought or in semi-manufactured forms, or in powder form
- 4132 - Gold (including gold plated with platinum), unwrought or in semi- manufactured forms, or in powder form
- 4133 - Platinum, unwrought or in semi- manufactured forms, or in powder form
- 4134 - Base metals or silver, clad with gold, not further worked than semi-manufactured
- 4135 - Base metals clad with silver, and base metals, silver or gold clad with platinum, not further worked than semi-manufactured
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.