Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 382Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 38 - Furniture; other transportable goods n.e.c.
- Group: 382 - Jewellery and related articles
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3821 - Pearls, natural or cultured and unworked
- 3822 - Cultured pearls, precious or semi- precious stones, and synthetic or reconstructed precious or semi- precious stones (except industrial diamonds and piezo-electric quartz), worked (except simply sawn, cleaved, bruted or roughly shaped), but not strung, mounted or set
- 3823 - Industrial diamonds, worked; dust and powder of natural or synthetic precious or semi-precious stones
- 3824 - Jewellery and other articles of precious metal or of metal clad with precious metal; articles of natural or cultured pearls or precious or semi-precious stones (natural, synthetic or reconstructed)
- 3825 - Coin
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)