Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 376Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 37 - Glass and glass products and other non-metallic products n.e.c.
- Group: 376 - Monumental or building stone and articles thereof
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3761 - Marble, travertine and alabaster, worked, and articles thereof (except setts, curbstones, flagstones, tiles, cubes and similar articles); artificially coloured granules, chippings and powder of marble, travertine and alabaster
- 3769 - Other worked monumental or building stone and articles thereof; other artificially coloured granules, chippings and powder of natural stone; articles of agglomerated slate
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.