Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 342Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 34 - Basic chemicals
- Group: 342 - Basic inorganic chemicals, n.e.c.
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3421 - Hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide and rare gases; inorganic oxygen compounds of non-metals n.e.c.
- 3422 - Zinc oxide; zinc peroxide; chromium oxides and hydroxides; manganese oxides; iron oxides and hydroxides; earth colours; cobalt oxides and hydroxides; titanium oxides; lead oxides; red lead and orange lead; inorganic bases n.e.c.; metal oxides hydroxides and peroxides n.e.c.
- 3423 - Chemical elements, n.e.c.; inorganic acids except nitric and sulphonitric; inorganic oxygen compounds of boron, silicon and sulphur; halogen or sulphur compounds of non-metals; sodium hydroxide; hydroxide and peroxide of magnesium; oxides, hydroxides and peroxides of strontium or barium; aluminium hydroxide; hydrozine and hydroxylamine and their inorganic salts
- 3424 - Salts and peroxysalts of inorganic acids and metals n.e.c.;
- 3425 - Salts of oxometallic or peroxometallic acids; colloidal precious metals and compounds thereof; other inorganic chemicals n.e.c.; compressed air; amalgams
- 3426 - Isotopes n.e.c. and compounds thereof (including heavy water)
- 3427 - Cyanides, cyanide oxides and complex cyanides; fulminates, cyanates and thiocyanates; silicates; borates; perborates; salts of oxometallic or peroxometallic acids;
- 3428 - Hydrogen peroxide; phosphides; carbides; hydrides, nitrides, azides silicides and borides
- 3429 - Compounds of rare earth metals, of yttrium or of scandium
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.