Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 322Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 32 - Pulp, paper and paper products; printed matter and related articles
- Group: 322 - Books, brochures and leaflets (except advertising material) printed, printed maps; music, printed or in manuscript
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 3221 - Printed books, brochures, leaflets and similar printed matter, in single sheets, other than advertising material
- 3222 - Dictionaries and encyclopaedias, and serial instalments thereof
- 3223 - Printed books (except dictionaries and encyclopaedias and serial instalments thereof), brochures, leaflets and similar printed matter, other than advertising material, not in single sheets; children's picture, drawing or colouring books
- 3224 - Atlases and other books of maps or charts
- 3225 - Maps and hydrographic or similar charts (including wall maps, topographical plans and globes), printed, other than in book-form
- 3226 - Music, printed or in manuscript
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.