Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 29Structure Notes
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 29 - Leather and leather products; footwear
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 291 - Tanned or dressed leather; composition leather
- 292 - Luggage, handbags and the like; saddlery and harness; other articles of leather
- 293 - Footwear, with outer soles and uppers of rubber or plastics, or with uppers of leather or textile materials, other than sports footwear, footwear incorporating a protective metal toe- cap and miscellaneous special footwear
- 294 - Sports footwear, except skating boots
- 295 - Other footwear, except asbestos footwear, orthopaedic footwear and skating boots
- 296 - Parts of footwear; removable in-soles, heel cushions and similar articles; gaiters, leggings and similar articles, and parts thereof
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.