Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 2652Structure Notes
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 26 - Yarn and thread; woven and tufted textile fabrics
- Group: 265 - Woven fabrics (except special fabrics) of natural fibres other than cotton
- Class: 2652 - Woven fabrics of carded wool or of carded fine animal hair, containing 85% or more by weight of wool or fine animal hair
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 26520 - Woven fabrics of carded wool or of carded fine animal hair, containing 85% or more by weight of wool or fine animal hair
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)