Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 232Structure Notes
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 23 - Grain mill products, starches and starch products; other food products
- Group: 232 - Starches and starch products; sugars and sugar syrups n.e.c.
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2321 - Glucose and glucose syrup; fructose and fructose syrup; invert sugar; sugars and sugar syrups n.e.c.; artificial honey; caramel
- 2322 - Starches; inulin; wheat gluten; dextrins and other modified starches
- 2323 - Tapioca and substitutes therefor prepared from starch, in the form of flakes, grains, siftings or similar forms
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.