Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 231Structure Notes
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 23 - Grain mill products, starches and starch products; other food products
- Group: 231 - Grain mill products
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2311 - Wheat or meslin flour
- 2312 - Cereal flours other than of wheat or meslin
- 2313 - Groats, meal and pellets of wheat
- 2314 - Cereal groats, meal and pellets n.e.c.
- 2315 - Other cereal grain products (including corn flakes)
- 2316 - Rice, semi- or wholly milled
- 2317 - Other vegetable flours and meals
- 2318 - Mixes and doughs for the preparation of bakers' wares
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.