Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 212Structure Notes
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 21 - Meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, oils and fats
- Group: 212 - Prepared and preserved fish
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2121 - Fish fillets, other fish meat and fish livers and roes, fresh or chilled
- 2122 - Fish, fish fillets, other fish meat and fish livers and roes, frozen
- 2123 - Fish, dried, salted or in brine; smoked fish; edible fish meal
- 2124 - Fish, otherwise prepared or preserved; caviar
- 2125 - Crustaceans, frozen; molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates, frozen, dried, salted or in brine
- 2126 - Crustaceans, molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates, otherwise prepared or preserved
- 2129 - Flours, meals and pellets, inedible, and other products, n.e.c., of fish or of crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates; dead fish, crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates unfit for human consumption
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.