Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 211Structure Notes
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
- Division: 21 - Meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, oils and fats
- Group: 211 - Meat and meat products
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2111 - Meat and edible offal of bovine animals, swine, sheep, goats, horses, asses, mules or hinnies, fresh, chilled or frozen
- 2112 - Meat and edible offal, fresh, chilled or frozen, n.e.c.
- 2113 - Preserves and preparations of meat, meat offal or blood
- 2114 - Flours, meals and pellets of meat or meat offal, inedible; greaves
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)