Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 2Structure Notes
- Section: 2 - Food products, beverages and tobacco; textiles, apparel and leather products
This Section is divided into the following Divisions:
- 21 - Meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, oils and fats
- 22 - Dairy products
- 23 - Grain mill products, starches and starch products; other food products
- 24 - Beverages
- 25 - Tobacco products
- 26 - Yarn and thread; woven and tufted textile fabrics
- 27 - Textile articles other than apparel
- 28 - Knitted or crocheted fabrics; wearing apparel
- 29 - Leather and leather products; footwear
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.