Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 153Structure Notes
- Section: 1 - Ores and minerals; electricity, gas and water
- Division: 15 - Stone, sand and clay
- Group: 153 - Sands, pebbels, gravel, broken or crushed stone, natural bitumen and asphalt
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 1531 - Natural sands
- 1532 - Pebbles, gravel, broken or crushed stone, macadam; tarred macadam; granules, chippings and powder of stone
- 1533 - Bitumen and asphalt, natural; asphaltites and asphaltic rock
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)