Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 15Structure Notes
- Section: 1 - Ores and minerals; electricity, gas and water
- Division: 15 - Stone, sand and clay
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 151 - Monumental or building stone
- 152 - Gypsum; anhydrite; limestone flux; limestone and other calcareous stone, of a kind used for the manufacture of lime or cement
- 153 - Sands, pebbels, gravel, broken or crushed stone, natural bitumen and asphalt
- 154 - Clays
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.