Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 039Structure Notes
- Section: 0 - Agriculture, forestry and fishery products
- Division: 03 - Forestry and logging products
- Group: 039 - Other forestry products
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 0391 - Natural cork, raw or simply prepared
- 0392 - Parts of plants, without flowers or flower buds, and grasses, mosses and lichens, suitable for ornamental purposes
- 0393 - Vegetable materials of a kind used primarily for plaiting or as stuffing or padding or in brooms or brushes; raw vegetable materials of a kind used primarily in dyeing or tanning; vegetable products n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.