Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 0192Structure Notes
- Section: 0 - Agriculture, forestry and fishery products
- Division: 01 - Products of agriculture, horticulture and market gardening
- Group: 019 - Raw vegetable materials n.e.c.
- Class: 0192 - Raw vegetable materials used in textile
This Class is divided into the following Subclasses:
- 01921 - Cotton, whether or not ginned
- 01922 - Jute and other textile bast fibres, raw or retted, except flax, true hemp and ramie
- 01923 - Flax and true hemp, raw or retted; sizal and other textile fibres of the genus Agave, raw; coconut, abaca, ramie and other vegetable textile fibres, raw
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)