Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 019Structure Notes
- Section: 0 - Agriculture, forestry and fishery products
- Division: 01 - Products of agriculture, horticulture and market gardening
- Group: 019 - Raw vegetable materials n.e.c.
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 0191 - Cereal straw and husks, unprepared, whether or not chopped, ground, pressed or in the form of pellets; swedes, mangolds, fodder roots, hay, lucerne (alfalfa), clover, sainfoin, forage kale, lupines, vetches and similar forage products, whether or not in the form of pellets
- 0192 - Raw vegetable materials used in textile
- 0193 - Plants and parts of plants used primarily in perfumery, in pharmacy, or for insecticidal, fungicidal or similar purposes
- 0194 - Sugar beet seed and seeds of forage plants
- 0199 - Other raw vegetable materials
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)