Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 513Structure Notes
- Section: 5 - Construction work and constructions; land
- Division: 51 - Construction work
- Group: 513 - Construction work for civil engineering
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 5131 - For highways (except elevated highways), streets, roads, railways and airfield runways
- 5132 - For bridges, elevated highways, tunnels and subways
- 5133 - For waterways, harbours, dams and other water works
- 5134 - For long distance pipelines, communication and power lines (cables)
- 5135 - For local pipelines and cables; ancillary works
- 5136 - For constructions for mining and manufacturing
- 5137 - For constructions for sport and recreation
- 5139 - For engineering works n.e.c.
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)