Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPCprov code 34Structure Notes
- Section: 3 - Other transportable goods, except metal products, machinery and equipment
- Division: 34 - Basic chemicals
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
- 341 - Basic organic chemicals
- 342 - Basic inorganic chemicals, n.e.c.
- 343 - Tanning or dyeing extracts; tannins and their derivatives; colouring matter n.e.c.
- 344 - Activated natural mineral products; animal black; tall oil; terpenic oils produced by the treatment of coniferous woods; crude dipentene; crude para-cymene; pine oil; rosin and resin acids, and derivatives thereof; rosin spirit and rosin oils; rum gums; wood tar; wood tar oils; wood creosote; wood naphtha; vegetable pitch; brewers' pitch
- 345 - Miscellaneous basic chemical products
- 346 - Fertilizers and pesticides
- 347 - Plastics in primary forms
- 348 - Synthetic rubber and factice derived from oils, and mixtures thereof with natural rubber and similar natural gums, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.