|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COPNI code 03.2.0Structure Notes
This class includes the following NPISHs:
- Libraries, museums and art galleries;
- historical, literary, humanistic and philosophical societies;
- theatre and dance groups, orchestras, choral and musical ensembles, etc. that produce live performances of plays, operas, ballets and other spectacles;
- photography, cinema and art clubs;
- associations for the maintenance and visiting of historical monuments, war cemeteries, zoological and botanical gardens and aquaria;
- fan clubs for actors, singers, film stars and other performing artists;
- television and radio broadcasting.
Excludes: associations that promote alternative lifestyles (07.1.0).
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)