|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COPNI code 03.1.0Structure Notes
This class includes the following NPISHs:
- Clubs for playing indoor or outdoor sports, including fitness clubs, sailing, rowing and canoeing clubs;
- supporters' clubs for indoor or outdoor sports;
- clubs for games of skill or chance;
- youth clubs and organizations such as guides, scouts, young pioneers, YMCA and YWCA;
- clubs for outdoor activities such as rambling, hiking, caving and mountain climbing, parachuting, scuba diving, hang gliding, etc.;
- social clubs such as veteran associations, Lions and Rotary Club;
- associations for birdwatchers, butterfly hunters, model builders, stamp collectors, train-spotters, vintage car enthusiasts, antique collectors, etc.;
- animal shelters, animal hospitals and veterinary services for pets;
- organizations that seek finance for, or otherwise support, participation of sportspersons and game players in international competitions.
Excludes: organizations whose objective is to protect wild animals (08.1.0).
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.