|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COPNI code 02.2.3Structure Notes
- Provision of paramedical services such as:
- services of medical analysis laboratories and x-ray centres;
- services of nurses and midwives;
- services of acupuncturists, chiropractors, optometrists, physiotherapists, speech therapists, etc.;
- medically prescribed corrective-gymnastic therapy;
- outpatient thermal bath or sea-water treatments;
- ambulance services other than hospital ambulance services;
- hire of therapeutic equipment.
Includes: services of practitioners of traditional medicine.
Excludes: public health service laboratories (02.4.0); laboratories engaged in determining the causes of disease (02.5.0).
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)