|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 12.3.2Structure Notes
- Travel goods and other carriers of personal effects: suitcases, trunks, travel bags, attaché cases, satchels, hand-bags, wallets, purses, etc.;
- articles for babies: baby carriages, pushchairs, carrycots, recliners, car beds and seats, back-carriers, front carriers, reins and harnesses, etc.;
- articles for smokers: pipes, lighters, cigarette cases, cigar cutters, ashtrays, etc.;
- miscellaneous personal articles: sunglasses, walking sticks and canes, umbrellas and parasols, fans, keyrings, etc.;
- funerary articles: coffins, gravestones, urns, etc.;
- repair of such articles.
Includes: lighter fuel; wall thermometers and barometers.
Excludes: baby furniture (05.1.1); shopping bags (05.2.0); feeding bottles (05.4.0).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.