|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 11.2.0Structure Notes
- Accommodation services of:
- hotels, boarding houses, motels, inns and establishments offering "bed and breakfast";
- holiday villages and holiday centres, camping and caravan sites, youth hostels and mountain chalets;
- boarding schools, universities and other educational establishments;
- public transport (trains, boats, etc.) when priced separately;
- hostels for young workers or immigrants.
Includes: tips, porters.
Excludes: payments of households occupying a room in a hotel or boarding house as their main residence (04.1.1); rentals paid by households for a secondary residence for the duration of a holiday (04.1.2); telephone calls (08.3.0); catering services in such establishments except for breakfast or other meals included in the price of the accommodation (11.1.1); housing in orphanages, homes for disabled or maladjusted persons (12.4.0).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)