|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 09.4.1Structure Notes
- Services provided by:
- sports stadiums, horse-racing courses, motor-racing circuits, velodromes, etc.;
- skating rinks, swimming pools, golf courses, gymnasia, fitness centres, tennis courts, squash courts and bowling alleys;
- fairgrounds and amusement parks;
- roundabouts, see-saws and other playground facilities for children;
- pin-ball machines and other games for adults other than games of chance;
- ski slopes, ski lifts and the like;
- hire of equipment and accessories for sport and recreation, such as aeroplanes, boats, horses, skiing and camping equipment;
- out-of-school individual or group lessons in bridge, chess, aerobics, dancing, music, skating, skiing, swimming or other pastimes;
- services of mountain guides, tour guides, etc.;
- navigational aid services for boating.
Includes: hire of game-specific footwear (ski boots, football boots, golfing shoes and other such footwear fitted with ice-skates, rollers, spikes, studs, etc.).
Excludes: cable-car and chairlift transport not at ski resorts or holiday centres (07.3.6).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.