|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 09.3.2Structure Notes
- Gymnastic, physical education and sport equipment such as balls, shuttlecocks, nets, rackets, bats, skis, golf clubs, foils, sabres, poles, weights, discuses, javelins, dumb-bells, chest expanders and other body-building equipment;
- parachutes and other sky-diving equipment;
- firearms and ammunition for hunting, sport and personal protection;
- fishing rods and other equipment for fishing;
- equipment for beach and open-air games, such as bowls, croquet, frisbee, volleyball, and inflatable boats, rafts and swimming pools;
- camping equipment such as tents and accessories, sleeping bags, backpacks, air mattresses and inflating pumps, camping stoves and barbecues;
- repair of such articles.
Includes: game-specific footwear (ski boots, football boots, golfing shoes and other such footwear fitted with ice-skates, rollers, spikes, studs, etc.); protective headgear for sports; other protective gear for sports such as life jackets, boxing gloves, body padding, shin-guards, goggles, belts, supports, etc.
Excludes: crash helmets for motor cycles and bicycles (03.1.3); camping and garden furniture (05.1.1).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.