|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 09.3.2Structure Notes
- Gymnastic, physical education and sport equipment such as balls, shuttlecocks, nets, rackets, bats, skis, golf clubs, foils, sabres, poles, weights, discuses, javelins, dumb-bells, chest expanders and other body-building equipment;
- parachutes and other sky-diving equipment;
- firearms and ammunition for hunting, sport and personal protection;
- fishing rods and other equipment for fishing;
- equipment for beach and open-air games, such as bowls, croquet, frisbee, volleyball, and inflatable boats, rafts and swimming pools;
- camping equipment such as tents and accessories, sleeping bags, backpacks, air mattresses and inflating pumps, camping stoves and barbecues;
- repair of such articles.
Includes: game-specific footwear (ski boots, football boots, golfing shoes and other such footwear fitted with ice-skates, rollers, spikes, studs, etc.); protective headgear for sports; other protective gear for sports such as life jackets, boxing gloves, body padding, shin-guards, goggles, belts, supports, etc.
Excludes: crash helmets for motor cycles and bicycles (03.1.3); camping and garden furniture (05.1.1).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)