|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 09.2.1Structure Notes
- Camper vans, caravans and trailers;
- aeroplanes, microlight aircraft, gliders, hang-gliders and hot-air balloons;
- boats, outboard motors, sails, rigging and superstructures;
- horses and ponies, horse or pony-drawn vehicles and related equipment (harnesses, bridles, reins, saddles, etc.);
- major items for games and sport such as canoes, kayaks, windsurfing boards, sea-diving equipment and golf carts.
Includes: fitting out of boats, camper vans, caravans, etc.
Excludes: horses and ponies, horse or pony-drawn vehicles and related equipment purchased for personal transport (07.1.4); inflatable boats, rafts and swimming pools for children and the beach (09.3.2).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.