|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 05.6.2Structure Notes
- Domestic services supplied by paid staff employed in private service such as butlers, cooks, maids, drivers, gardeners, governesses, secretaries, tutors and au pairs;
- similar services, including babysitting and housework, supplied by enterprises or self-employed persons;
- household services such as window cleaning, disinfecting, fumigation and pest extermination;
- dry-cleaning, laundering and dyeing of household linen, household textiles and carpets;
- hire of furniture, furnishings, carpets, household equipment and household linen.
Excludes: dry-cleaning, laundering and dyeing of garments (03.1.4); refuse collection (04.4.2); sewerage collection (04.4.3); co-proprietor charges for caretaking, gardening, stairwell cleaning, heating and lighting, maintenance of lifts and refuse disposal chutes, etc. in multi-occupied buildings (04.4.4); security services (04.4.4); snow removal and chimney sweeping (04.4.4); removal and storage services (07.3.6); services of wet-nurses, crèches, day-care centres and other child-minding facilities (12.4.0); bodyguards (12.7.0).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.