|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 05.2.0Structure Notes
- Furnishing fabrics, curtain material, curtains, double curtains, awnings, door curtains and fabric blinds;
- bedding such as futons, pillows, bolsters and hammocks;
- bedlinen such as sheets, pillowcases, blankets, travelling rugs, plaids, eiderdowns, counterpanes and mosquito nets;
- table linen and bathroom linen such as tablecloths, table napkins, towels and face cloths;
- other household textiles such as shopping bags, laundry bags, shoe bags, covers for clothes and furniture, flags, sunshades, etc.;
- repair of such articles.
Includes: cloth bought by the piece; oilcloth; bathroom mats, rush mats and doormats.
Excludes: fabric wall coverings (04.3.1); tapestries (05.1.1); floor coverings such as carpets and fitted carpets (05.1.2); electric blankets (05.3.2); covers for motor cars, motorcycles, etc. (07.2.1); air mattresses and sleeping bags (09.3.2).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)