|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 05.2.0Structure Notes
- Furnishing fabrics, curtain material, curtains, double curtains, awnings, door curtains and fabric blinds;
- bedding such as futons, pillows, bolsters and hammocks;
- bedlinen such as sheets, pillowcases, blankets, travelling rugs, plaids, eiderdowns, counterpanes and mosquito nets;
- table linen and bathroom linen such as tablecloths, table napkins, towels and face cloths;
- other household textiles such as shopping bags, laundry bags, shoe bags, covers for clothes and furniture, flags, sunshades, etc.;
- repair of such articles.
Includes: cloth bought by the piece; oilcloth; bathroom mats, rush mats and doormats.
Excludes: fabric wall coverings (04.3.1); tapestries (05.1.1); floor coverings such as carpets and fitted carpets (05.1.2); electric blankets (05.3.2); covers for motor cars, motorcycles, etc. (07.2.1); air mattresses and sleeping bags (09.3.2).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.