|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 01.1.8Structure Notes
- Cane or beet sugar, unrefined or refined, powdered, crystallized or in lumps;
- jams, marmalades, compotes, jellies, fruit purées and pastes, natural and artificial honey, maple syrup, molasses and parts of plants preserved in sugar;
- chocolate in bars or slabs, chewing gum, sweets, toffees, pastilles and other confectionery products;
- cocoa-based foods and cocoa-based dessert preparations;
- edible ice, ice cream and sorbet.
Includes: artificial sugar substitutes.
Excludes: cocoa and chocolate-based powder (01.2.1).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.