|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 01.1.2Structure Notes
- Fresh, chilled or frozen meat of:
- bovine animals, swine, sheep and goat;
- horse, mule, donkey, camel and the like;
- poultry (chicken, duck, goose, turkey, guinea fowl);
- hare, rabbit and game (antelope, deer, boar, pheasant, grouse, pigeon, quail, etc.);
- fresh, chilled or frozen edible offal;
- dried, salted or smoked meat and edible offal (sausages, salami, bacon, ham, pâté, etc.);
- other preserved or processed meat and meat-based preparations (canned meat, meat extracts, meat juices, meat pies, etc.).
Includes: meat and edible offal of marine mammals (seals, walruses, whales, etc.) and exotic animals (kangaroo, ostrich, alligator, etc.); animals and poultry purchased live for consumption as food.
Excludes: land and sea snails (01.1.3); lard and other edible animal fats (01.1.5); soups, broths and stocks containing meat (01.1.9).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)