|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 01.1.1Structure Notes
- Rice in all forms;
- maize, wheat, barley, oats, rye and other cereals in the form of grain, flour or meal;
- bread and other bakery products (crispbread, rusks, toasted bread, biscuits, gingerbread, wafers, waffles, crumpets, muffins, croissants, cakes, tarts, pies, quiches, pizzas, etc.);
- mixes and doughs for the preparation of bakery products;
- pasta products in all forms; couscous;
- cereal preparations (cornflakes, oatflakes, etc.) and other cereal products (malt, malt flour, malt extract, potato starch, tapioca, sago and other starches).
Includes: farinaceous-based products prepared with meat, fish, seafood, cheese, vegetables or fruit.
Excludes: meat pies (01.1.2); fish pies (01.1.3); sweetcorn (01.1.7).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)