|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COICOP code 09.4.2Structure Notes
- Services provided by:
- cinemas, theatres, opera houses, concert halls, music halls, circuses, sound and light shows;
- museums, libraries, art galleries, exhibitions;
- historic monuments, national parks, zoological and botanical gardens, aquaria;
- hire of equipment and accessories for culture, such as television sets, video cassettes, etc.;
- television and radio broadcasting, in particular licence fees for television equipment and subscriptions to television networks;
- services of photographers such as film developing, print processing, enlarging, portrait photography, wedding photography, etc.
Includes: services of musicians, clowns, performers for private entertainments.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)