|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COFOG code 04.5.5Structure Notes
- Administration of affairs and services concerning operation, use, construction and maintenance of pipeline and other transport systems (funiculars, cable cars, chairlifts, etc.);
- supervision and regulation of users of pipeline and other transport systems (registration, licensing, inspection of equipment, operator skills and training; safety standards, etc.); of pipeline and other transport systems operations (granting of franchises, setting tariffs, frequency and levels of service, etc.) and of pipeline and other transport systems construction and maintenance;
- construction or operation of non-enterprise-type pipeline and other transport systems;
- production and dissemination of general information, technical documentation and statistics on the operation and construction of pipeline and other transport systems;
- grants, loans or subsidies to support the operation, construction, maintenance or upgrading of pipeline and other transport systems.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.