|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COFOG code 04.5.4Structure Notes
- Administration of affairs and services concerning operation, use, construction and maintenance of air transport systems and facilities (airports, runways, terminals, hangars, navigation aids and equipment, air control amenities, etc.);
- supervision and regulation of air transport users (registration, licensing and inspection of aircraft, pilots, crews, ground crews, regulations concerning passenger safety, investigation of air transport accidents, etc.), of air transport system operations (allocation of routes, approval of freight tariffs and passenger fares and of frequency and levels of service, etc.) and of air transport facility construction and maintenance;
- construction or operation of non-enterprise-type public air transport services and facilities;
- production and dissemination of general information, technical documentation and statistics on air transport system operations and on air transport facility construction;
- grants, loans or subsidies to support the operation, construction, maintenance or upgrading of air transport systems and facilities.
Includes: radio and satellite navigation aids; emergency rescue services; scheduled and non-scheduled freight and passenger services; regulation and control of flying by private individuals.
Excludes: grants, loans and subsidies to aircraft manufacturers (04.4.2).
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)