|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
COFOG code 04.2.1Structure Notes
- Administration of agricultural affairs and services; conservation, reclamation or expansion of arable land; agrarian reform and land settlement; supervision and regulation of the agricultural industry;
- construction or operation of flood control, irrigation and drainage systems, including grants, loans or subsidies for such works;
- operation or support of programmes or schemes to stabilize or improve farm prices and farm incomes; operation or support of extension services or veterinary services to farmers, pest control services, crop inspection services and crop grading services;
- production and dissemination of general information, technical documentation and statistics on agricultural affairs and services;
- compensation, grants, loans or subsidies to farmers in connection with agricultural activities, including payments for restricting or encouraging output of a particular crop or for allowing land to remain uncultivated.
Excludes: multi-purpose development projects (04.7.4).
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.