|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.0 code 83569Structure
This subclass includes:
- testing and analysis services of a technical or scientific nature that do not alter the object being tested
- radiographic, magnetic, and ultrasonic testing of machine parts and structures in order to identify defects. These tests are often conducted on site
- certification of ships, aircraft, dams, etc.
- certification and authentication of works of art
- radiological inspection of welds
- all other technical testing and analysis services not elsewhere classified
This subclass does not include:
- assessment of damages services on behalf of insurance companies, cf. 71620
- technical inspection services for automobiles, cf. 83564
- medical analyses and testing services, cf. 93199
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3 code(s) 7422
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)